Saturday, October 15, 2011

To understand anything you'd have to know how I got here. Well, it all starts when my mom died two and half years ago when I was 14. After that, I've felt nothing but loneliness and growing resentment toward's my father. I feel as if I have no one who really knows me and has the idea that nobody cares to know me. Anytime I tell anybody anything, I mentally brace myself for ridicule and rejection, because that's what I usually get. From my dad anyway. I know I sound like a whiny little girl with daddy issues, but it's much deeper than that. After my mom died, I was the only girl in a house with 2 brothers. I was treated different than them. I was made to cook, clean, and to grow up. I had to step up and take on responsibility, not my 23 year old brother who was a grown man. While I was a 14 year old kid, who didn't know how to deal with what dropped onto my shoulders. Anytime I complained or questioned why I had to do everything and my brothers got away with doing nothing, all I heard were excuses. Even now, when my dad is happily remarried, I'm still singled out and questioned about everything move I make. If sit on my ass all day or sleep till noon, it's thrown in my face. If one of my brothers do it, it's perfectly acceptable. So, my game plan now is too hold on until I'm 18 and pray to god I can either move out on my own or possibly crash with someone until I can do my first option.

No comments:

Post a Comment